Hair Care Tips
HAIR CARE TIPS:
- Sealing your wefts is suggested to reduce the shedding of the hair and extend the longevity of your extensions. While shedding is very minimal all hair, including your own does shed. Sealing your wefts will reduce this tremendously.
- Always comb the hair upwards from the tips to the roots to get rid of knots with a paddle brush or wide toothcomb.
- Wash the hair every 1-2 weeks. Virgin hair is more prone to being greasy than our own so it’s important to keep it clean.
- Try to reduce the amount of heat your hair is exposed to by air-drying instead of blow-drying.
- If you do decide to blow-dry, straighten or curl the hair, use a heat protectant on the hair.
- Avoid greasy or heavy products, as it will weigh down the hair.
- To maintain your hairs curls/waves flexi rods suggested.
- At night please be sure to wear a satin scarf/bonnet or sleep on a satin pillow case.
HAIR GLOSSARY (Different Hair Origins)
Eurasian Hair -Eurasian hair holds its wave pattern after straightening and washing. Eurasian Virgin hair is brought to you from women that are mixed of European and Asian ancestry. The mixture of these two origins gives the hair a thick, full body that does not tangle and has little to no shedding. Our Eurasian hair holds its pattern after being straightened or colored
Russian Hair -One of the HIGHEST quality hair types is Russian hair. Russian hair is soft, silky and has a medium-high luster. Our 100% Raw Russian hair is collected in Southern Russian territories. The hair is very soft and cuticles kept intact and aligned. This hair comes in natural shades of browns ranging from dark to light.
Filipino Hair -Our Filipino hair is single drawn and imported directly from the Philippines. This hair has a high luster and possess thickness, durability, lots of body and sheen. This hair is luxuriously soft, silky and fine, and has the cuticles intact and flowing in the same direction which minimizes shedding and tangling.
Cambodian Hair -Our Raw Cambodian Hair is silky in texture and thick. It comes from the Northeastern part of Cambodian and has a medium luster. This hair has lots of body, is very soft, manageable, smooth and tangle-free. Comes in natural shades of brown ranging from medium to dark.
Burmese Hair -Burmese hair comes from the country of Burma, located in the S.E.A (South East Asian) region. This hair varies in color from light/medium-medium/dark brown. This hair is thick and luxurious and is comparable to a blend of Raw Indian and Raw Cambodian hair. No two bundles will look alike. Medium in luster.
Malaysian Hair -Malaysian hair has an extremely luxurious feel and is sleek and shiny, but not excessively shiny. Its luster is low to medium-similar to Brazilian hair. This hair hold curls extremely well without the use of products. It is generally very dark brown; close to black with some bundles may having lighter ends. This hair blends very well with most hair types including African American. It does not swell or frizz in humid conditions making it low maintenance.
Indian Hair -The hairs density of Raw Hair is fine. It’s naturally airy, light and bouncy and can easily be curled and styled. Indian hair moves effortlessly with minimal products. It also blends well with most hair textures. This hair texture can be found ranging from silky to lightly coarse.
Peruvian Hair-This hair is coarser in texture than Indian or Brazilian hair and its luster is low to medium. It blends very well with African-American relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures.
Brazilian Hair -Our Brazilian Virgin Hair comes in natural colors and is collected from single donors and has not been chemically altered or processed. This hair is used diversely because of its softness, durability and density (thickness). This texture is easiest to blend with most ethnicities from some Caucasian textures to African American relaxed textures. Its luster is low to medium.
HAIR LENGTH CHART: